發表新標題  Topic Locked
 友善列印
前頁 | 次頁
作者 前一個標題 標題 下一個標題
到第 頁,共 10頁

cobrachen
管家

4513 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2007 :  10:54:58  會員資料  Click to see cobrachen's MSN Messenger address Send cobrachen a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning

Just find it more interesting if I can see pro-Taiwan people fight against each other, you know, the same feeling when you guys see all those different kinds of FQs punch each other's faces on Chinese BBS. Come on, it will be little fun ppl don't fight each other, isn't it?

Different school of thought does not mean we have to fight. Respect each other's base ground and argue with ceditble inforation is more important to fight with FQs, eapscially someone frequently use his imaginations and trying to prove he was wrong or had no idea what he was talking about.

Since the moderator said not deviatefrom the topic and I will stop here. In another topics already locked in modern weapon area, the same guy just showed what he could do and what he could not understand all the time.
Go to Top of Page

SK2
路人甲乙丙

2341 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2007 :  11:06:18  會員資料 Send SK2 a Private Message
quote:
Can't agree more..... those days you know nothing about STDs and HIVs, which means, well, some more direct contacts

To avoid being f****d up by our dear moderator...(you won't, right?)

Hey, STD should be out already at that time, but of course HIV is still unknown. And, direct contact is good, if you are clean enough And, were there any "indirect contact" methods at that time?

And, as the moderator is a male, and, a normal male , I am sure he won't fxxx us up, unless you aren't male...XD

quote:
well, another import factor why PRC want to lead their own way is deeply rooted in the culture. China been the 'middle kingdom' for too long and almost forget how to interact with the world which already has dominate powers but not including PRC. It's a hard lesson and CCP are still learning now. But frankly, I think CCP's not doing bad

Well, I think there is a lot of room for CCP to improve for their communication with the rest of the world...as well as their own internal communication...

-----------------------

Vitamin M needed...

Edited by - SK2 on 02/16/2007 11:19:46
Go to Top of Page

慎.中野
我是老鳥

27613 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2007 :  11:20:55  會員資料 Send 慎.中野 a Private Message
quote:

I'm here not to smooth, but spark quarrels.....

Anyway, the key is as the return for Soviet's 'support' they asking a lot, and wish to fit PRC into the whole 'USSR' concept ---- I cannot find much detailed info now yet I bet you can find something about turning China into some sort of agricultural country just like Ukraine. Also another evidence, say, as we all can see the Korean war is more or less a war between agents -- UN and CPVA, rather than USA and USSR. Think about the fact who will benefit from this war, and, don't you smell something?

In a word, not get enough/can bear and enough learnt/cannot bear any more.

沒的事,我是真的認真思考過我自己在說什麼。

和東歐國家不同,PRC是少數靠自己而不是蘇聯紅軍的勢力贏得政權的共黨國家,就跟南斯拉夫一樣,依靠自己搞現代化的條件也不比南斯拉夫差,要跟蘇聯翻臉的優勢條件也比其他東歐國家多(但主動挑釁可是另一回事)。

我始終認為,60年代當時的中國所擁有「不依靠蘇聯獨立發展」的條件,比世界上其他共黨國家都好得多。

但接下來卻是大躍進、大飢荒,然後是文革。

老話一句,我一直覺得天安門上的照片該換掉。

----

⑵darnUu m^gh`U
Bolshaya chistka

Edited by - 慎.中野 on 02/16/2007 11:28:49
Go to Top of Page

SK2
路人甲乙丙

2341 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2007 :  11:32:05  會員資料 Send SK2 a Private Message
quote:

When talking about the 58's Great Leap Forward and 62's Culture Revolution, more or less I believe it is reaction to internal confilcts .  Hint: what's the date of Khrushchev's secret speech at USSR's 20th Party Congress?

By the way, do you know who's been called 'Khrushchev' in our party during the culture revolution?

and, at least left the condom thing.....

Hey, the Cultural Revolution started in 1967...62 is the end of Great Leap Forward...and the Great Hunger...

And, you mean, "the plastic" was invented before 1978?

-----------------------

Vitamin M needed...

Edited by - SK2 on 02/16/2007 11:34:02
Go to Top of Page

慎.中野
我是老鳥

27613 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2007 :  11:39:44  會員資料 Send 慎.中野 a Private Message
quote:

When talking about the 58's Great Leap Forward and 62's Culture Revolution, more or less I believe it is reaction to internal confilcts .  Hint: what's the date of Khrushchev's secret speech at USSR's 20th Party Congress?

By the way, do you know who's been called 'Khrushchev' in our party during the culture revolution?

quote:
Originally posted by 慎.中野

沒的事,我是真的認真思考過我自己在說什麼。

what's this about?

and, at least left the condom thing.....

那句話沒什麼,意思是指我的發言不是在挑釁。

當時毛跟赫魯雪夫不合的事情我知道,但很明顯毛自己搞沒有搞得比較好,記得後來赫魯雪夫還對毛的大躍進冷嘲熱諷了一番不是?

那麼回到主題上了,中國參加韓戰的收穫,真的有那麼划算嗎?

我想還不到可以拿出來吹噓的程度,並不值得炒作,韓戰對中國來說雖不特別丟臉,但也不是什麼特別值得誇耀的事情。

----

⑵darnUu m^gh`U
Bolshaya chistka
Go to Top of Page

慎.中野
我是老鳥

27613 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2007 :  11:46:52  會員資料 Send 慎.中野 a Private Message
quote:

my fault... you're right. That's 3 years of natural disasters.

well, to be honest I guess you won't be happy if I kept talking about changing your CKS pictures, so.....

記得有研究指出那三年中國地區的氣候應該不會引起那種規模的飢荒。

蘇聯三十年代也搞過一次,之後學乖了開始發展工業,中國卻跟著幹一樣的傻事。

----

⑵darnUu m^gh`U
Bolshaya chistka
Go to Top of Page

SK2
路人甲乙丙

2341 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2007 :  11:47:24  會員資料 Send SK2 a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Lightningmy fault... you're right. That's 3 years of natural disasters.

To our dear moderator: well, to be honest I guess you won't be happy if I kept talking about changing your CKS pictures, so.....

for the plastic thing... definitely! try google condom+history

No I won't google condom + history in office

I would love to change both MZD and CKS pics to Keroro's pic...XD
Kero Kero Kero...........

quote:

"The only thing people learnt about history is they can't learn from history", right?

-----------------------

Vitamin M needed...

Edited by - SK2 on 02/16/2007 11:51:31
Go to Top of Page

SK2
路人甲乙丙

2341 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2007 :  12:00:19  會員資料 Send SK2 a Private Message
quote:

quote:

my fault... you're right. That's 3 years of natural disasters.

well, to be honest I guess you won't be happy if I kept talking about changing your CKS pictures, so.....

A natural disaster that is not so natural......

Trees near the upper stream of the Yellow river were being cut to be used as fuel for steel production...The result can be visioned, and we can still see the effect today, as the problem still wasn't solved, if not worsen.

-----------------------

Vitamin M needed...
Go to Top of Page

SK2
路人甲乙丙

2341 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2007 :  12:05:20  會員資料 Send SK2 a Private Message
quote:
I think we're doing better than those americanskis did in Vietnam(in terms of achieving goals).

If just the goal itself, yes.

It is the question of "how much" you would pay for your goal, and "how much" you can afford for/suffer from your goal

-----------------------

Vitamin M needed...

Edited by - SK2 on 02/16/2007 12:05:54
Go to Top of Page

慎.中野
我是老鳥

27613 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2007 :  12:44:53  會員資料 Send 慎.中野 a Private Message
前面我也說過了,這個標題是「中國人民志願軍之人浪」,所以焦點都集中在中國身上。

如果硬要拖去講美國在越戰也失敗,這根本是打泥巴仗嘛?美國可不是每次對外武力干涉都失敗。

比爛可沒啥意義,我只是受不了有人現在還相信中國宣傳的「抗美援朝是大勝利」的說法。

我沒說中國在韓戰中毫無收穫,但中國政府之後的行動,使得這個收穫的意義變得不是很大,不,根本就是很小。

所以總合來看,對中國而言韓戰的「決定性」其實不大,對美國和蘇聯來說影響則大些。

----

⑵darnUu m^gh`U
Bolshaya chistka

Edited by - 慎.中野 on 02/16/2007 12:55:26
Go to Top of Page

慎.中野
我是老鳥

27613 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2007 :  13:09:04  會員資料 Send 慎.中野 a Private Message
quote:

Well, wish you now understands why Korean war is cost-effective to PRC, and why Mao switches from USSR during the late '50s.

Now I see your problem about why CCP don't exploit its Korean war fruit. I'd more like to put things in this way: if, PRC decided not to intervene the Korean war, will she receive all these Migs' maps, Ballistic Missiles and tank plant? If, after receiving all these 'supports', she decided not to join the war, will there be another Czech? don't forget we haven't got nuke that time.

also, don't underestimate the CCP's determination to be independent. with Khrushchev's tightening control of Soviet Union's republics, the only way for PRC to be independent is to break up. Sometimes you don't have the choice.

有趣。

你的意思是,既然遲早要跟蘇聯翻臉,所以1958年是最正確的時機而1949年不是?

我的看法相反,毛看穿了赫魯雪夫只會打嘴砲,所以才敢跟他翻臉,換作對手是史達林他就不敢。而且1958年的蘇聯跟中國的相對國力差,比1949年還大,1949當時蘇聯可還沒完全從二次大戰中恢復過來,經不起在中國打消耗戰。

中國相對於捷克大小差多少,而且很早就有「人民戰爭」跟「抗戰」這一套可用,六○年代東歐國家的失敗有很大一部分是因為他們最初就是依靠蘇聯共產黨取得政權,國內親蘇勢力依然龐大,才會這麼快瓦解。

最後別忘了南斯拉夫。

----

⑵darnUu m^gh`U
Bolshaya chistka

Edited by - 慎.中野 on 02/16/2007 13:13:57
Go to Top of Page

dasha
版主

41527 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2007 :  13:09:52  會員資料 Send dasha a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by 游民

我也無法想象韓戰中美軍的火力不如一站的英軍

如果以投射火力的方式,一戰的英軍飛機投射量很有限,戰車只有在末期才用,可以說只有火炮而已,美軍的火力投射模式就多了;可是只論彈藥重量的話,美軍當時還真的是沒有一戰的水準.
這牽涉到了兩種不同的計算模式,一個是"投射火力總量",一個是"有效火力".要比投射彈藥量,美軍並不怎麼樣;可是如果是以英軍那種只有炮兵的打法,毛岸英不要說只是出來放個風,就算跑出來鬼混幾個月也不會有事.二次大戰起美軍強大的是,能夠把彈藥丟在該丟的地方,丟在敵人比較脆弱的地方,而不是能丟多少東西.
Go to Top of Page

慎.中野
我是老鳥

27613 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2007 :  13:17:25  會員資料 Send 慎.中野 a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by dasha
如果以投射火力的方式,一戰的英軍飛機投射量很有限,戰車只有在末期才用,可以說只有火炮而已,美軍的火力投射模式就多了;可是只論彈藥重量的話,美軍當時還真的是沒有一戰的水準.
這牽涉到了兩種不同的計算模式,一個是"投射火力總量",一個是"有效火力".要比投射彈藥量,美軍並不怎麼樣;可是如果是以英軍那種只有炮兵的打法,毛岸英不要說只是出來放個風,就算跑出來鬼混幾個月也不會有事.二次大戰起美軍強大的是,能夠把彈藥丟在該丟的地方,丟在敵人比較脆弱的地方,而不是能丟多少東西.

單以前線的攻防來說,個人認為一戰的情況是比較可怕的,但由於後方不會受到攻擊,所以就能夠持續地把大量士兵推上前線去給砲兵屠殺。

一次大戰真是砲兵發展的黃金年代。(不過是血黃金啦)

----

⑵darnUu m^gh`U
Bolshaya chistka

Edited by - 慎.中野 on 02/16/2007 13:19:16
Go to Top of Page

dasha
版主

41527 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2007 :  13:19:27  會員資料 Send dasha a Private Message
quote:

這點小弟要保留一下,因為1950年代末期是近百多年來最冷的時候,中國來說這種狀況應該是降水量最低最偏南的時候,然後又是各種戰爭結束後的嬰兒潮時期,要養的人最多而天氣又最差,兩個因素加起來就是很大的環境炸彈,而中國當時又不是對外經貿往來相當大的國家,沒辦法在缺糧時對外採購,那就只能眼睜睜的看到一票人餓死......
就這點來說,歐洲最後一次飢荒是在1840年代,那之後不是沒有氣候造成的歉收,但是靠著外貿與工業產品等等方式,總之都還沒有讓國民大量餓死就是.就這點來看,1950年代的中國還是落後,看你們覺得這是工業問題還是政治問題就是.
Go to Top of Page

慎.中野
我是老鳥

27613 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2007 :  13:23:37  會員資料 Send 慎.中野 a Private Message
quote:
這點小弟要保留一下,因為1950年代末期是近百多年來最冷的時候,中國來說這種狀況應該是降水量最低最偏南的時候,然後又是各種戰爭結束後的嬰兒潮時期,要養的人最多而天氣又最差,兩個因素加起來就是很大的環境炸彈,而中國當時又不是對外經貿往來相當大的國家,沒辦法在缺糧時對外採購,那就只能眼睜睜的看到一票人餓死......
就這點來說,歐洲最後一次飢荒是在1840年代,那之後不是沒有氣候造成的歉收,但是靠著外貿與工業產品等等方式,總之都還沒有讓國民大量餓死就是.就這點來看,1950年代的中國還是落後,看你們覺得這是工業問題還是政治問題就是.

之前那篇唐末氣候變遷造成飢荒的論文發表後,有中國學者反駁說天氣變冷不代表夏天降雨少收成差。

http://www.takungpao.com/news/07/01/11/ZM-677103.htm

不過最近把中國的幾個朝代的動亂跟氣候引發的飢荒聯結在一起的論文倒是很多,檢索一下就十幾篇了。

----

⑵darnUu m^gh`U
Bolshaya chistka

Edited by - 慎.中野 on 02/16/2007 13:26:29
Go to Top of Page

慎.中野
我是老鳥

27613 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2007 :  13:31:17  會員資料 Send 慎.中野 a Private Message
quote:

Say, if

你的意思是,既然遲早要跟蘇聯翻臉,所以1958年是最正確的時機而1949年不是?我的看法相反,

then how do you came up with

毛看穿了赫魯雪夫只會打嘴砲,所以才敢跟他翻臉,換作對手是史達林他就不敢。

?

而且1958年的蘇聯跟中國的相對國力差,比1949年還大,1949當時蘇聯可還沒完全從二次大戰中恢復過來,經不起在中國打消耗戰。

Say, what's the date of KMT army's retreat from Zhoushan Island? what about the air combat over Fujian and the Strait? in '49 CCP barely controled the whole mainland and under such an urgent situation, won't you try to keep as much allies as possible, until you cannot stand any longer?

中國相對於捷克大小差多少,而且很早就有「人民戰爭」跟「抗戰」這一套可用,六○年代東歐國家的失敗有很大一部分是因為他們最初就是依靠蘇聯共產黨取得政權,國內親蘇勢力依然龐大,才會這麼快瓦解。

True. and this point won't change much between '49 and '59

史達林是比較難搞,但我不認為史達林會因為中國拒絕派兵參加韓戰就主動跟中國翻臉,因為他還要考慮到民主陣營的動向。

我的觀點正好相反,史達林看起來很可怕,但他不會因為中國跟迪托一樣反抗他就入侵中國,他也沒有入侵南斯拉夫,而中國比南斯拉夫還強。

你提到國民黨,但中國為了派兵參加韓戰卻也抽調了好幾支部隊過去。

我可以同意前面說49年是稍微早了點,延後到50年應該是好些。

赫魯雪夫的情況則相反,中國跟他翻臉的時候,他實在應該給中國一點有限度的教訓。他就是因為該動手的時候總是會縮回去,才被布里茲涅夫給踢下台的。

----

⑵darnUu m^gh`U
Bolshaya chistka

Edited by - 慎.中野 on 02/16/2007 13:36:21
Go to Top of Page

dasha
版主

41527 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2007 :  13:39:57  會員資料 Send dasha a Private Message
quote:

之前那篇唐末氣候變遷造成飢荒的論文發表後,有中國學者反駁說天氣變冷不代表夏天降雨少收成差。

http://www.takungpao.com/news/07/01/11/ZM-677103.htm

同行相忌吧......不過會得出氣溫降低與雨量減少的結論,其實正是以這一百多年的氣候統計數據得出的結論,當然小弟也可以指出很多其他種氣象系統組合,說明低溫多雨或高溫少雨是因為太平洋副高壓西伯利亞高壓東亞主槽甚至索馬利亞湍流(梅雨主要來源)是怎樣的組合造成,但這與這個主題無關,要談大家看看到哪邊拿古氣候來談談.1958年那一次,確實是低溫又少雨的時候,這種狀況就算在太平盛世都要謹慎應付,而當時的中國政府,卻是剛在鳴放運動之後,一堆專家被整掉的時間......
Go to Top of Page

慎.中野
我是老鳥

27613 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2007 :  13:44:01  會員資料 Send 慎.中野 a Private Message
quote:
同行相忌吧......不過會得出氣溫降低與雨量減少的結論,其實正是以這一百多年的氣候統計數據得出的結論,當然小弟也可以指出很多其他種氣象系統組合,說明低溫多雨或高溫少雨是因為太平洋副高壓西伯利亞高壓東亞主槽甚至索馬利亞湍流(梅雨主要來源)是怎樣的組合造成,但這與這個主題無關,要談大家看看到哪邊拿古氣候來談談.1958年那一次,確實是低溫又少雨的時候,這種狀況就算在太平盛世都要謹慎應付,而當時的中國政府,卻是剛在鳴放運動之後,一堆專家被整掉的時間......

換言之是天災加上人禍的總合,那確實很慘。

----

⑵darnUu m^gh`U
Bolshaya chistka
Go to Top of Page

慎.中野
我是老鳥

27613 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2007 :  14:00:07  會員資料 Send 慎.中野 a Private Message
>>>Firstly, if PRC don't join the war, MAYBE JS will not try to overthrow CCP or Mao, but one thing for sure is that PRC won't get those 'supports'. Then where can PRC get all these essential funds and equipments? the US?

雖然參加韓戰換得的東西可以讓工業化的速度快些,但我始終認為當時的中國沒這些裝備和技術也可以獨立發展下去的,沒必要向蘇聯「一邊倒」,甚至不需要核子彈。

>>>Secondly, as I've said before, Khrushchev's secret speech really created big problem within the east bloc countries. Gossips and questioning of the legitimacy of Khrushchev's power circling around. Can you fancy a better time for a player already feel dissent about the while USSR thing?

>>>Also, I came cross once about Khrushchev's plan to bomb PRC's nuclear facilities (not sure if it's in mid-'50s or mid-'60s). Guess who stopped him? the US. Cold war's not bad for PRC....

正因為有美國在牽制蘇聯,所以我不認為中國有必要同蘇聯保持緊密合作,這在韓戰爆發的時點也是相同的──中國有能力當牆頭草的牆而不只是草。

我所謂赫魯雪夫應該動手是指使用傳統武力入侵,動用核彈頭就不太明智。

中國可以在外交上親蘇但實際保有自己的內政,但參與韓戰的結果使得民主陣營也將中國當成敵人了。在這之後又跟蘇聯翻臉,反而顯得更加兩面不是人。

----

⑵darnUu m^gh`U
Bolshaya chistka

Edited by - 慎.中野 on 02/16/2007 14:12:28
Go to Top of Page

慎.中野
我是老鳥

27613 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2007 :  14:35:44  會員資料 Send 慎.中野 a Private Message
先聲明一點,我所謂的中國可以獨力發展,可不是說要搞「三面紅旗」哦。

----

⑵darnUu m^gh`U
Bolshaya chistka
Go to Top of Page

慎.中野
我是老鳥

27613 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2007 :  16:53:08  會員資料 Send 慎.中野 a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by 游民
不禰[朝\,T大~模的工狺ぐ岱U恐怕就不悁部C那么在一a鰝滌艉W建立一c代化的工鰨a,其n程挹C多少呢?
漯漱鬖p果中立一些,那么和美瑼蚳t悀憟v上好,但他角]不挬ㄗ悃磁g的援助,大x是一炙b封葵a騿A我言i以找一滷桾O中鰡答顒漕狺l——印度
印度同盡O美鱄^等鰜O持友好蚳t,其憟v起誘]比大滌炕A周纗狺]比大漲n,但是目前它的工珣x不如大滿C秘M客s情晛雃h,不e也能S明a鰣n工狺う漣x晪a

中國現在的發展神速要感謝今年過世十週年的那一位搞改革開放,跟數十年前蘇聯提供的援助沒有直接的關聯吧?PRC歷史上有一個叫做文化大革命的斷層。

改革開放的這種發展法也有其壞處,但不在這裡討論。

----

⑵darnUu m^gh`U
Bolshaya chistka

Edited by - 慎.中野 on 02/16/2007 16:55:44
Go to Top of Page

dasha
版主

41527 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2007 :  17:57:15  會員資料 Send dasha a Private Message
雖然1950年代後半直到1970年代前半,接近廿年的時間,老共都是在很嚴重的人禍環境之下,不過不能否認的是,這段時間中共也不是沒有工業建設的.不過,小弟還是認為,比較重要的,是第一次五年計畫時代,中共已經打好了基礎.蘇聯在那段時間提供了很多高科技,但問題是,只有提供高科技是沒有用的,類似的失敗例子就像埃及(19世紀與20世紀各一次),印度,阿根廷,伊朗等國,中國在這段時間與這些國家相同的是,獲得了高科技與高知識,但不同的是,中國的基礎地方設施與教育建設,雖然成就遠不如小得多的台灣,但卻也比那幾個失敗範例要成功.1970年代後半開始的改革開放與外資/石油等,點燃了中國至今成長的動力,但那之前中國算是準備好了燃料來點,失敗範例卻沒做到,甚至是普及教育卻教育出一堆宗教狂熱份子(印度教與伊斯蘭教都是),像伊朗最後反而把國家搞垮......否則要比外資,伊朗的石油肯定可以獲得遠比中國還多的外資,結果呢?
天助者,自助.經過19世紀後半與20世紀前半好幾次的失敗後,中國在20世紀後半才找到了真正該走的方向,世俗化普及教育,有了這個才能吸收外界的高科技,才能在得到外資後成功轉化.比較之下,回教國家還在大量投資教育培養出大量伊斯蘭教修士,到現在還在搞義和團......離題了.蘇聯供應的高科技,小弟是覺得有影響,但沒有那麼重,那只是給一些菁英的東西,與基層的工人關係沒那麼大,沒那麼直接.要過了一個世代,這些東西成為下一代工人學生時代的課本,那才真正的發揮了影響,但這種東西其實西方也是可以供給的.
還有一個是社會組織與動員力,這個是台灣這邊一堆老家在大陸的人常罵的各種抄家作為,但說實在的,如果你的統治還是要透過地方鄉紳或種姓制度的話,由於很多舊制度的重點在保持社會穩定性,而不是各憑本事高流動性而成長快速的社會,這種社會想成長也是很困難的.這還真是要老共革掉了一堆人的命才作得到,即使現在看來共產黨本身已經成為最該被革命掉的對象,但當年其實是要共產黨帶著大家,才有現在的狀況.
Go to Top of Page

Guderian
我是菜鳥

579 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2007 :  10:19:20  會員資料 Send Guderian a Private Message
中越战争比较像炮海战术∼∼∼∼∼∼
网上还是有不少老兵写的东西,搜索一下 对越自卫反击战 
官方的东西你肯定不信,这些老家伙的东西,信不信由你啦
Go to Top of Page

skyflyer
路人甲乙丙

Christmas Island
2299 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2007 :  11:06:35  會員資料 Send skyflyer a Private Message
蘇聯的設備在1950年代末期拿到不少,但由於連番人禍和封閉,資本積累效率不高。
反倒是在1980年代發揮了不小的作用,蓋當時大陸無資金進口美歐日先進設備,蘇聯設備可以提供一個技術落後但低成本的替代解決方案。進入1990年代後,由於外匯逐漸充足,大規模進入西方國家設備的時期到來,蘇聯設備也就慢慢退出經濟舞臺了。
Go to Top of Page

Guderian
我是菜鳥

579 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2007 :  18:58:44  會員資料 Send Guderian a Private Message
1;对越自卫反击战 [师战例]
2;对越自卫反击战 [团战例]
3;对越自卫反击战 [营战例]
4;对越自卫反击战[ [连一下战例] 上下册

解放军战士出版社,背景应该足够官方了,能买到的话可以参考一下
Go to Top of Page
到第 頁,共 10頁 前一個標題 標題 下一個標題